Right. Before we begin, this is Gleeman. Since you dumbasses can't seem to read English with an "ith" at the end of everything, I decided to be nice and translate everything for you. I promise I will use small sentences.
WOE to the poorith RIPPERNATOR. He hadth beenith DEFEATEDITHIMICATED BY THATETH HARLOT. THATITH BAKER STREET BITCHETH. Our TARGETETHS wereith to beith SIMPLEITH. But herith TREASONITHIFICATION delayedith us for WEEKSITH. The FOOL waseth WAITINGITH FORETH SIR JACK. She DEFENDEDITH the TARGETSITH. DEFENDEDITH!!!! FORSOOTH SIR JACK ATTACKEDITH her and droveith her offeth a roofith. ALAS, poor Sir Jack was thenith attackedith from behindith by the runnersith... The BITCHETH gaveth them ORDERSITH TO LOCKETH ME UPETH!!!!
Jack failed to kill his target before the Baker Street Bitch did. Gnat (Whatever the fuck her name is) seems to have pretended to be Runner and helped the Targets fight off Jack. A clever move, I admit. Jack must have hurt her (Gnat) bad though, as the targets weren't confirmed dead until days after.
SOON, SIR JACK WILLETH HAVETH HIS REVENIFICATION ON THEE, THOU WHOREITH OF BAKER STREET. I WILL DECORATEITH MY ROOMETH WITH THE BONESITH I SHALLETH PLUCKETH OUT OF YOUR EVISCERATEDICATED BODYETH. FORSOOTH THOU SHALT BE SENTITH TO THE VOIDITH WITH THE REST OF THE WHORESITH AND TRASHITH OF THE WORLDITH, AND JACK SHALL SIT ABOVEITH IN PARADISEITH AND LAUGHETH! LAUGHETH ATETH YOURETH ETERNALITH SUFFERATION!
Jack likes Gnat a lot.
Masterith Morningstar, I beseech thee. Forgiveith Sir Jack's mosteth grievousith errorimication. Jack shalleth doith betterith nextith timeith.
Jack will do better next time Morgan. Let it GO. I know what you are gonna do, and it won't help us. You think it will. But it WON'T. Listen to me on this one. We will do better next time. But we can't do that if we are DEAD. So, calm down so we can come back to our apartments without fear of DYING.
Jack, learn to speak fucking English. Also, one has to be sexual to be a harlot, which I am decidedly not.
ReplyDeleteAlso, Morgan, he's a fucking moron. You should definitely punish him for this.
WHY, Pray tell, should I spare any of you morons for your pathetic performance. You should have died with CIFER. You fools are every bit as worthless as he is. But now you are MINE, and your performance reflects on ME. I will not allow you to make me look like a FOOL. Once I find you idiots, I will make you regret ever being born.
ReplyDeleteSenor Gleeman, thank you for turning that to English.
ReplyDeleteSenor Nueva Morningstar, do not hurt us por favor, we did our best.
here is a reason why. if any of your squad dies under your cOmmand, i shall personally extinguish your life along with theM. frankly MORNINGSTAR, you have not imprEssed me as much as CIFER did. his body count was hiGher, as his teammates. if anyone here is pAthetic... it is you. i expect a better performance against your next target, which is once again with the BAKER STREET team. your next target is a blogger of some small fame. can you guess who it is?
ReplyDeleteUnbelievable. This whole display would've been funny, if it wasn't so pathetic.
ReplyDelete...Oh what the hell, I'll laugh anyway!
@Valtiel No idea on who the target is. Care to spoil us?
ReplyDeleteAwww... damnit! Do I really HAVE to side with that bastard? Urrrrggghhh..... This is going to be painful. >.<;;
ReplyDeleteFine. I agree wit-h Val-
I agree with Valti-- Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-
Face it MK-II, at least your team is trying to make kills and moderately succeeding. So they're doing their jobs as assigned. What have you been up to in the meantime? You've got one kill accredited to your name and you've been spending the rest of your time fapping about with the corpse. Hell of a track record you got there. You're an inspiration to all.