Sunday, December 25, 2011

Where did these Presents Come from

So we woke up to find GIFTS under our Christmas tree. Is there a Proxy Santa or something? Because I have ABSOLUTELY no idea where these things came from. None. Though I got a new hat. Nice little thing. Recluse got some fancy prayer beads, Tiger got new Brass Knuckles, Jack got a book of ye olde fairy talesith. Morgan got jack shit, but I don't think he cares much. He bitched at us for letting an intruder in to deliver these gifts. Fair enough, but he didn't have to threaten us on Christmas. I admit, I halfway guessed that these gifts would explode or something. If that were the case, we would know that the Baker Street team was behind it.
Still, it is nice that the gifts were real. Everyone deserves SOMETHING for Christmas. I used to give shit to charity organizations so more people could enjoy the holiday. I don't do it anymore, mind you, but still. We are even letting our next target enjoy Christmas before we go kill him. Aren't we nice? It will probably be early January before we get to him. Proxies get Christmas break it seems. I doubt the Big Guy takes a vacation though, so... Watch the windows kiddies.
Anyway, we have a party in a few days to attend. Lots of Proxies are coming. Hosted by the Baker Street team, so I expect a fight or two to break out. Valtiel and Writer will be there, so I don't expect fatalities.
You know. I can see why Morningstar used the blog thing so much. It feels good to be able to post your thoughts like this. Even if dumbasses are reading it. Helps me de-stress, you know? Anyway, I am rambling now. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Seriously, you guys should enjoy it like it was your last. Because it probably was. Heh.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, really? This is the glorious standard we're all supposed to live up too: A bunch of people with silly codenames and bad jokes that get together and have parties with cafe workers?

    Yeah, Merry Christmas. I hope a runner letter bombs you. That'd be the greatest gift of all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Shows how much you all suck.
    Who the hell are you anyway? I keep seeing you running around trolling Christmas posts. Are you the Grinch or something? Did Santa kill your parents? Were you raped by the Reindeer? Hell. Are you even a Runner? Proxy? What standard are you fucking talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feed the troll you fool. You are giving the twelve year old what he wants. Ignore him. Santastar will deal with him if he persists.
    I will say though, that he has a point about this pathetic party. It is a waste of time, of resources, and of energy. We are not fully devoting ourselves to God. This is a mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fucking kids. Can't stand the smug little bastards... Sorry Morgan. Won't happen again.
    We all need a little time to unwind. I've been at this nonstop since the summer for God's sake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh god, Gleeman, how did you know about what Rudolph did to me five years ago? The nose, the nose, the glowing red nose... It's not the only thing that glowed, oh no, oh no...

    ReplyDelete